Ex-LAPD On Killing Spree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

No matter what happens, I am glad this guy was still alive to watch the season 3 premiere of Walking Dead.

Keep up the good work and godspeed my friend.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

The price on the dudes head is 1 million bucks. Kind of hoping I see him hitch hiking..... I got a big ass stainless steel bumper on this thing.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

In case you miss with the front bumper be ready to fish tail

4. Ghost

Ive got another 75 feet of vehicle behind that bumper and 18 wheels.... trust me Ill least wing him enough to back over him.

After reading that article is it just me or does this guy sound like some sort of bad ass. Dude is an expert shot, has flight training, sea navigation and apparently some escape and evade training. Sounds like some **** from a movie like Shooter... they tried to frame the wrong guy type of plot.

5. The Hammer

It is fitting that it is LAPD because this is like something out Hollywood. He is a baddass. The cop that was wronged by a corrupt system. Happens to be military trained. Now he is lashing out against the corrupt system that has wronged him. Sounds like at least a dozen movies.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

we're you the poster who called me crazy for saying southern cali is a police state? This was before all of this went down... But in the thread about Phil Mickelson, I said something about SoCal having cops everywhere. I could only imagine what its like now.

7. Ghost

No Im not. Crow probably was he was stationed out here and he liked it. California laws are ****ing crazy to me. The weather is nice but that's about all I can say is good about this state.

I will say that Northern California have some amazing scenery but Southern Cal looks like a nasty desert wasteland to me.

8. The Hammer

You saying a state where a guy gets a life sentence for stealing a slice of Pizza crazy.......... Oh wait, never mind. . . . . . And they wonder why their state is always broke lol. Cops and prisons are not cheap.

9. Ghost

LAPD officers make good money like 75k a year is the average but then again the cost of living is so high in LA that it probably evens out to be the national average for cops.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

50 shades of black

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar