Ex-LAPD On Killing Spree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am by no way supporting his actions, but the LAPD just reeks of foul play on this one.

Shooting up multiple wrong vehicles just tells me they were willing to kill innocent people before this man could get to the media. This guy knew something, had something to say, and they didn't want him to. Not to mention that burning down a building to get this guy is..........borderline 3rd world country war zone. Fill that place with so much tear gas that his gas mask stops working.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol that was basically a hit on Dorner. He most likely shot himself before he burned to death tho. I mean, who would choose to sit and burn, over a quick trigger pull? Not I.

Regardless it's mad foul play. Dude had something heavy on them and they couldn't allow it to leak. If he did have something, it's most likely written down somewhere also and might eventually leak out. Then burning was pretty wild. Specially since it was caught and recorded. That's gonna go over how well?

4. The Hammer

Their worst nightmare would be if he rolled up to an FBI office and turned himself in.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

You guys are giving this piece of **** a lot of excuses.

If he knew something why couldn't he just called the US Marshals? They would have met him somewhere or even the media for that matter? I have US Marshals number programmed on my cellphone for various reasons concerning my job.

While he was out running around terrorizing Southern California, if he had some knowledge/proof of crimes committed by the LAPD why couldn't he have mailed it to the media? You can't tell me you didn't go by a post office somewhere along his travels. He couldn't pick up a pay phone and call someone? Reporters would have gave their nuts to have his story.

The LAPD did not even kill the guy. It was the San Bernardino Sheriff's Office that had him surrounded in the cabin. And no I don't blame them for setting fire to the cabin. I sure wouldn't have sent anyone in with the weapons he was reported to have. If you have your men completely surrounding the cabin and this guy walks out shooting what's going to happen? You're going to have crossfire and some of your own guys hit with friendly fire. By setting fire to one part the cabin you force him to come out another exit. They tried to smoke him out, but like the coward he was, he took the cowards way out. I guess it took more balls than what he had to face the cops like that. A little harder than ambushing them in their cruiser at a traffic light, or killing their unarmed daughters and future son in laws.

I'm not saying the LAPD is not corrupt I'm sure it has officers that are but if you think every single one of them are your ****ing nuts. As far as the accidental shooting to civilians go, I was a reserve deputy here. if youve never walked up on a car after stopping it on a lonely highway at night with only your partner not knowing what's inside of that car, then in my opinion you have no right to talk about it. Scared and nervous cops make bad decisions. They pulled over a vehicle matching the description of a known cop killer. They were not taking any chances of being the next notch on his belt. Are they guilty of poor judgement.... sure. A conspiracy theory I highly doubt your average beat cop is involved in a conspiracy coming down from the highest ranks in the LAPD.

I highly doubt that there is any conspiracy going on here. With exception to maybe his training officer did in fact use excessive force. Earlier in the day before he was killed he was shhoting at two officers from the California fish and game department. Do you really think two game wardens are involved in an LAPD conspiracy......seriously?

This guy was a killer. No different than Bundy, Dahmer or the countless others. Stop trying to make him a folk hero.

6. The Hammer

US Marshals, that is who I was thinking of when I said FBI........... Way too many American federal police forces. Hard to keep track.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Either one would have been fine FBI or US Marshals. There's nothing that federal police Agencies love more than busting local state county city corruption.

You guys not remember operation Tennessee Walking Horse and operation tarnished shield in Tennessee a few years ago? The sweeped TN for corrupted cops and nailed them to the wall when they found them.

If the dude had hard evidence of LAPD corruption they would have helped him. He didnt, he was a thug plain and simple.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

And back to my Serpico comment. There are plenty of cop hating lefty news organizations who would love to get dirt on a big police department like LAPD. Could have gone to them.

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Ok Bill OReilly jesus find a respectable news source. You're just like the rest of the countless brainwashed civilians in this country. If you're getting you're news from the mass media then you're getting only what they want you to believe. You're probably on board for flushing our second amendment down the sh***ter too. If they can burn him alive you better believe if they call you a terrorist they will be able to burn you and your family alive. Are you on board for them approving the drones they are going to have flying over your back yard. It's simple for them all they have to do is call your family a terrorist group and your house is ash and no one will question it because the rest of these brainwashed idiots will believe it. America needs to wake up unless you like living under a police state and false freedoms. Their is a reason why all of this s*** is coming together at once. Don't be so damn naive and open your eyes because the country that everyone is allowing our country to become is a country I want no part of. Sorry about the on running paragraph but I don't have time for it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

dude that 'paragraph' was filled with some of the dumbest **** I have ever read on this forum......

first you call him bill o reilly.......then you think he wants to get rid of the 2nd amendment? and we had this discussion on drones already.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar