Ex Raven's Cheerleader charged with rape

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Doc, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Nice investigative work. LOL

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I read a bunch of different articles to come up with that story.

Kid is pals with her son lol. link

Instagram is good way for all you younger guys out there to bone your boys mom.

3. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

I would have waited a bit before telling mom....:brow:

4. JCBRAVE

This is not as juicy as it appeared.

She didn't take advantage the one time, they exchanged slobber 9 times. Thats not rape. The kid let the news slip out at school and obviously kids gossips and the teachers HAD to take action.

I bet the 15 year old would still be getting it on to this day had he not spilled the beans by mistake.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

The funny thing is that almost every news story page has disabled comments for this story. It would be nothing but guys going "Bravo kid!" High five!" Yeah, although it is wrong and could lead to later emotional problems for some, I sure wish I had an NFL cheerleader seduce me at that age. As many times as I danced with myself at 15, I would not have run to mamma. South Park had an episode about this where all the males were like "Nice!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

south park has an episode for everything. that drone one last week
    was great

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This is nonsense. Everyone knows it's impossible to rape a male.

:sarcasm:

8. JCBRAVE

Not just that, but after 9 separate times? The kid enjoyed this, his biggest problem was he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

But can you blame him, he was hooking up with his friends mom, who on top of it was an ex-NFL cheerleader.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

That's garbage, Brave. Every time an adult male has relations with teenage female your response is replied to with, "the adult should act like an adult." The teenage female is seen as a helpless victim who doesn't know what to do when approached by an adult for relations.

The kid should not be culpable here. The response should be exactly the same, but it isn't.

Patriarchy though.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Sometimes I wonder where I went wrong when I was 15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar