Excluding QB's, is Trent Richardson the worst top 3 pick of all time?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Just got cut by the Raiders, and not just that, he couldn't even make it past the first cuts. I'm sure there are many top 3 picks that turn out to be busts but even they at least manage to produce one or two decent seasons, right? Has Richardson even had one good game yet?

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Dude was really good in college. I knew he wasn't cut out for the big leagues though. Considering Indy cut him after giving up a 1st for him says all you need to know about the guy. Cleveland screwed the pooch when they took him at #3 but at least they were about to recoup a 1st.

Dude must really be terrible if Oakland cut him too. Sounds like he's just looking to get as many checks as he can before he is done for good.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Ryan Leaf

There was debate as to who was going to be better, Leaf or Manning.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ki-Jana Carter

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Ki-Jana tore his ACL on his 3rd pre-season carry, back when people lost their speed with that surgery. :(

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Anyway, there have been some that didn't pan out at all.... Charles Rogers, Tony Mandarich, Andre Wadsworth, Aundray Bruce, Courtney Brown, etc.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He's making almost 4 mil this year even after being cut.

Richardson sucks pretty bad no matter where he was picked in the draft.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Misread title... my bad.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He is horrible for MANY reasons...Slow as all hell, zero vision, and no moves/agility. Jim Brown called him out and was right. He is up there as a big bust without a doubt.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I knew lacy was gonna be better.

Didn't expect Richardson to be that bad, but damn.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar