Exotic smash mouth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Up_KD, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

wrong...

I have ZERO desire to waste a whole damn day to watch casseL shyt the field

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Wrong because....they should risk Mariota so you don't waste a day? lol

3. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

If Mularkey wants to keep a gig he doesnt deserve than he better put Mariota out there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. kenny

kenny Starter

PK was saying yesterday he fully expects Mularkey to get an extension this off season to keep him from being a lame duck HC.....

I sure as hell hope not!

5. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Quite possibly the worse news all year

6. bigg_titans

bigg_titans Practice Squad

John Robinson is a smart man. Mularkey will be out if the Titans don't make the playoffs.

7. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I was wondering the same thing. Makes no sense

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I would hope Jrob would find a new DC and possibly an OC.

Ive said it before but it was in Shoutbox. I like the offense. I just don't like the play calling. You can't keep putting ourselves on 3rd and long when our plan to wear people down is backfiring.

Mariota had to stay healthy this year. He didn't. He needs to come back, stay back, and play. He missed an entire off season to work on his weak spots and the more games he misses, the more fans will start to give up

This season isn't over yet

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Because everyone in the building expects a run on 1st down?

10. kenny

kenny Starter

The thing is JRob does not control the Coaching staff at all. AAS controls the HC & said Mularkey will have full control of his staff.

It's one of the more baffling things about this team. They always name the GM VP of Football Operations; but never really give them the power to control the operation.

I understand the HC controlling his staff. I don't think any HC worth having would take the job w/o that understanding. However, if the GM is good enough to be called VP of Football Ops he should control the staff under him. That has never been the case in TN (That I am aware of anyway). I often think that has led to a lot of the issues here. Let the football minds control the football operations. AAS has done some good things; made some positive changes. I hope very soon in the future she has enough faith in him to allow him to control the HC.

JRob has done some good things & some not so good things as well. I give him most of the credit for the turn around here. I think the improvement of the roster in year 1 really made a difference. Year 2 has not really gone very well IMO. It's still early tho. I just wish we had more creative/innovative coaches. With the talent that this team has on offense; if we played to their strengths, the offense would be very interesting.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar