Expect diversified role for Titans' Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

there always are. I was FURIOUS with the Chris Johnson pick, and look how wrong I was!

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

...id like to think so....

preferably one where he doesn't get injured

and as for draft ....ev1 is always furious..for us..the cj's, the griffens.... heck even the texans got beef for selecting super mario...wat more need be said?

and i was lookin at the draft history and in the process...how in the world did all day last till the vikings...every single team raiders, lions, browns, buccs, cardnals, cept for maybe the skins could have used a running back (if memory serves). everyone new this guy was gonna be huge there was no denying it...

i actually had a magazine..cant rembmer name or nything...but it was after alexander of the hawks set the nfl td record..they did a questionnaire sayin who will hit 2k rushing yards during the offseason....i think i remember exactly what he said "peterson, hes got he juice" -- even though still a sooner..

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

wwFR do???

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Me too. I thought it was stupid to take a third-down scatback in the first round -- especially after investing a second-rounder to a RB the previous season.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Lendale needs to worry more about securing the ball in big situations. Has anyone noticed that in both playoff lossses the past two years, lendale has fumbled once in the redzone both games? Thats 14 pts left on the field. I honestly dont care about alge because he secured the ball , the defender just got a good hit, but lendale trys to stretch for yards everyplay instead of getting down. Gotta walk before you can run LW!

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm pretty sure we only had one fumble during the San Diego playoff loss and that wasn't Lendale. That fumble came from the glass figurine Chris Brown.

I'm not worried about Lendale and fumbling, it rarely happens. Surprisingly though.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Your wrong buddy. Lendale fumbled in that game too. Chris brown got hit really hard and fumbled while lendale tried to stretch for yds and fumbled. Look it up bro. And yep he hardly ever fumbles. Except for when playoff time comes, then its like hes playing hot potatoe

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

If i'm wrong then find it for me will you.

Here's a link to the play by play .....

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playb...by_play&season=2007&week=POST18&override=true

I can't wait to see Johnson this upcoming season. It's going to be great with them trying some new stuff with him especially with Nate stretching the field a bit.

I was surprised that he had 43 receptions. It didn't seem like he had that many opportunities. A couple drops stick out in in memory. Also that he never seemed to catch anything clean. Always seemed to fumble around with it before securing it.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

no your right, i guess he didn't fumble. Great find. But i think he either fumbled and it was recovered by us or he fumbled in the reg season matchup.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wasn't upset with the Johnson pick, I was questioning the pick of a Running Back in the first though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar