Expectations Weeks 1-4

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

To answer the topic, I think we go 2-2. We got beat by the Jaguars because we didn't have our game worked out yet. We're going to get beat by the Ravens because... well... they're the Ravens.

But I believe... I truly believe... we can beat Denver and Cleveland. If we lose to either of them we might as well start the Locker v. Luck debate, because our schedule only gets harder as the season progresses.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

By the way, Britt won't be covered by a rookie, Jimmy Smith won't play and neither will Chris Carr. They're pretty thin in the CB position and I'm not sure who they'll put on Britt (hope it's not Foxworth).

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Reed should be on w.e side Britt is, so who ever is on him will have good help. We will need a secondary receiver (TE cough Cook) to step up and Hass to make the throws.

4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

lol yeah wasnt he tweeting the next day saying "darrell revis is overrated" yeah good one hill for a guy whose had 55 catches in 6 years and may even sit out due to an injury this week - ha what a tool, not everyone will be as bad as tennessee's secondary

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

the only decent WR he have besides Britt is Nate. D Will,Hawk and Mariani cant cut it.

Cook is useless with the attempts thrown at him.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If I'm being realistic, I say we're 1-3 heading into week 5.

I think we lose this weekend because, well the Ravens are clearly the better team. I think we're more talented than the Broncos and Browns but I expect we'll make both of those games much more difficult than they should be. I say we lose one and win the other.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Realistic and (and hopeful later on)

Week 2- Loss to Baltimore. CJ shut down. Not hitting panic button in any category yet.

I expect wins in weeks 3 & 4 to make us 2-2 and CJ GOES OFF in both games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I just hope we don't get CJ banged up tomorrow, trying to get him going. This isn't the week to cut CJ loose.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Actually every week you should cut all you player loose. This loss could bite us in the butt later...and you dont want to wonder what would have been if only cj played more. I dont respect any team trying to hold back no matter what week it is. The goal in the nfl is to win a sb not settle to be average.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's never felt so good to be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar