Eyes on the Fiesta Bowl

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tonight's Bowl game is between Oregon & Kansas State, two teams with several prospects to watch. I've been meaning to identify for fans the potential players we could draft in these bowl games, but I keep forgetting.

Oregon DE Dion Jordan will get some looks from me as we're still 2 quality DE's away from being a complete D-Line. If Morgan were to go down we're screwed, we have no depth.

ILB Kiko Alonso is another Duck that Titans fans may want to keep an eye on as our MLB Colin McCarthy can't last a full season and may need replacing.

On the other side of the line on offense OT Kyle Long could help us. Many feel Dave Stewart's best days are behind him so a move to Guard may be coming.

We all want a compliment back to Chris Johnson, and tonight Kenjon Barner may show to be that. I know he's small, but we don't even have a real back-up to help C.J.. I'll watch Barner for the hell of it, I loved LaMichael James when he was a Duck.

Kansas State's also has some guy's that could end up Titans. OLB Arthur Brown could land himself in Tennessee, never know.

Since we have no need for another 3rd string WR Chris Harper can suck an egg.

And for those fans who aren't sold on Jake Locker, I guess they can watch Collin Klein if they really want to.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Klein... Ehhh

3. JCBRAVE

Locker or Klein?

4. Clark

Klein is big and all but I just don't see a real nfl future. Running QB. I've seen enough of these. Locker over Klein because I've been a locker fan from the get... But it doesn't change the fact I'm worried about lockers ball placement.

TEDDY BRIDGEWATER!!!! Ftw

5. JCBRAVE

Too bad I didn't make a Sugar Bowl thread (meant to too)

and you're a year or two too early on that

6. Clark

Yea teddy looked real nice last night. Very nimble pocket movement, solid ball placement. Quick on his feet when he needed to be. I was impressed.

7. Clark

And I don't care. We are a year or two away from drafting a QB again..... o_O

8. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

9. JCBRAVE

[​IMG]

10. Clark

I did... I did... Bridgewater is probably actually 6'3 too... Unlike locker...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar