Facebook and Twitter on Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Anyone else link their accounts to 360? I just did it today. it pretty cool you can view your friends updates and photos on your tv.... i also got Last FM , you can listen to your fav type music all day with photos of the artist displaying on the tv.

That keypad for the 360 controller will come in handy now.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I did for Last.fm ..I wish they actually played songs from the artists I search for though, instead of random stuff on the "channel". Oh well...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I know they play 1 song, then switch artists. I guess they figure youll like it since it's still the same type of music. I signed up for Zune also figuring i could watch music videos, but MS makes you pay to watch music videos you can see on youtube for free. I understand paying for movies and music, but music videos? they on crack.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I signed up for both the *** and the Face on the box, but I doubt I'll get much out of it. Face looked a little trim. Twit may be useful at some point. And apparently I need to now buy keyboard controller to make my life easier. I like to try new things tho', so we'll see where it goes.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't it be easier to just use your computer?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Finnegan2win

Not if you're already on the 360, alot simpler to have it there already. Plus its alot quicker and sleeker. Quit hatin' :hmm:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hating on what? It's useless. PS3 has it as well. It's just as useless.

9. Finnegan2win

ps3 has a browser..360's versions are alot easier and quicker to use and nicer to look at..simple as that.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

my ps3 and computer are in the same room, so i would have absolutely no use for this. the only time i use the internet browswer on the ps3 in when im trying to find a new background for my home screen. i use computers for what they were intended to do and video game console for their intended use.

buying a new keyboard controller when you could just as easily walk to another room to use your computer is stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar