Falcons @ Titans Postgame Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

True enough, Laserjock. I've been pleased with him at other times this season as well. That one was a big disappointment though, and really stuck with me.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Fat Al, the Ballerina.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

why doesn,t everyone dissing vince just chill out!even the greatest qb's have bad games,take favre this week for instance.its not as if he's turned into rex grossman overnight and is losing us games!if that game came down to us needing a fg or td to win the game in the last 2mins i'd still bet on him to get the job done whatevers gone on before in the game.:vince:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

So just discussing Young in a negative way should be off-limits? Right.

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

course not,but i think it's no big deal.we won.if we lost then bring hell down on him!

6. TitanJeff

If it had been KFC in there, we'd be grilling his azz seriously today.

7. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Or we would be wanting him to start against Tampa. Could go either way

8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I agree with one poster on here and think that Vince needs to check himself before his ego gets out of control. "Can't nobody tell me nothin" really should've listened to some of his coaches last week. He's got a lot of improvement before he can enter the conversation of a decent QB, we've won a lot of his games because of big defensive and special teams plays. He is almost Rex-like, all or nothing, he needs to find a middle ground on the bad days.

9. TitanJeff

I don't think anything is wrong with Vince's ego. He was the first to say he played bad. If he pointed fingers, blamed the defensive scheme, an "injury", etc. I would say there was a problem. He didn't.

Vince doesn't seem to react to an open field by tucking and running enough. I don't know if that is his way to deal with his critics who say he'll never develop as a passer or what but he's leaving a lot of tools in the shed by not using his legs more.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

dang were you sitting in my section Sunday. Everyone around me was saying the same thing about his ego.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar