Post-Game Thread Falcons @ Titans Postgame

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Maybe I am missing something.. What does my concern about Mariota's deep ball have anything to do with Mett, especially turned into "Mett is better?" Mariota is the best qb on our team, period. Still have concerns about Mariota's deep ball though and his super skinny legs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

The deep ball will come, how do we know Whiz is not allowing him the chance? Most of the plays seem like short passing plays that are called. I say wait a few games, I mean he is learning to be a pocket passer and doing well as a rookie. He has yet to unleash the running. It will come togther soon. As for his so-called skinny legs, I see WRs with skinnier legs. How do you know they're not extremely strong? I see guys in the gym that look skinny but they're stronger than guys that are thicker. Just saying, seems like you're looking for all the reasons to find something to gripe about. He's shown a lot more at QB than anyone we've had since McNair.

3. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

Skinny legs!!

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Lol? There was never a controversy, and Mariota has "the rest of the season only?" lmao.. since when does a #2 overall QB (who's actually played really well) get 1 season only? Jesus..

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I stayed away for a few days..

Mett was bad, pretty damn bad to be exact. He's a nice backup QB, no better (as has always been the case). Ppl talking about ZM/MM sickens me a little, as if you even have to say "there is no controversy now".. there never was controversy lol MM is obviously the superior talent and will be our QB for the next 7-10 years, as he should be.

Run game was okay, not sure why Andrews didn't see more than 10 carries in a 3 point game when he's averaging 4-5 yards a carry. Seems like Whiz simply refuses to run a traditional NFL offense that leans on the run game even when the run game is working and your backup QB is playing lol

Excellent performance from the OL, wish it was MM back there and hope they give a repeat performance next week with MM in there but that's doubtful since Watt will likely cause havoc.

What can you say about the defense? Holding Ryan, Julio, Freeman & co. to 10 points is an enormous achievement. Really have to win games like this one and I believe we would have with MM under C.

1-5, on the fast track to another top 5 pick and possibly firing everyone.

I'm already excited about the draft pick lol. Either another bookend Tackle or best defensive player available (Bosa/Hargreaves/Ramsey) (Tackle would probably be very unpopular around here after the Warmack/Lewan picks but tell me we don't need another bookend tackle and I shall show you Cameron Wake's first half vs us lol)

6. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

A RT that would allow us to move Poutasi inside would be just the ticket.
    But I'd still start at ILB and Safety.
    Unless somebody pops up in FA.

7. Jevoncurse

Jevoncurse Starter

We should call david stewart to be a player/coach

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

I like this idea

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Still too many holes to fix in one summer...sigh
    I'd start with RT & moving Poutasi to LG.. I think that would FINALLY fix this line
    ILB, FS & CB are also important.
    Besides 1-2 OL, this draft is going to be defense heavy as the last one was offense heavy

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

RECEIVER IN THE 1ST OR 2ND!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar