FanDuel (Weekly FF)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Dee, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My team is
    QB Mett
    RB Forsett
    RB McCoy
    WR A.Johnson
    WR Wright
    WR Nelson
    TE Walker
    K Vinetarri
    DEF SF

they give you a budget of $60k and have various values for each guy. It seems like they change weekly so this week McCoy is cheap, but next week could cost me $9k instead of $6500

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Picking up Walker is pretty risky, he didn't pass the concussion test and it could linger.

But that's cool, I'm probably going to give it a shot since I'm currently in no FF leagues this year.

3. JCBRAVE

Walker is cheap. So the upside is there

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's probably 15k to 20k people in that group you joined. So good luck.

When I've won, I place in that final group that only profits a couple bucks. So if you do place, I'm willing to bet that's where you'll end up too.

5. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Do they show the point leaders?? And can you look at their teams after the fantasy week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

Yea they show the point leaders each week... and you can look at their teams as soon as the deadline to have lineups set is.

There are leagues with Thursday night deadlines and leagues with Sunday at noon deadlines.

I think the best strategy is to pick 3-4 absolute studs that you know will bring in a ton of points that week and just guess on rest of your roster with cheap players.

7. JCBRAVE

Just got an emailing asking if I want to play a free game with a possible $20 prize. I joined, cause why not...

Im wondering tho the money you win, how much do you really win.....? I could see them keeping a %

8. RavensShallBurn

I think you keep it all. They don't need a % with all the money people are putting in.

But in a free league, they might keep a percentage of that $20. Idk.

You'll win some and lose some, but it wasn't worth it to me. I may give it a shot again next year when money hopefully isn't as tight.

9. JCBRAVE

If I can make back my initial $10 deposit Ill be happy.

The $60,000 salary cap makes it tricky.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

@JCBRAVE I'll be your consultant and if you ever win the 70k I'll just take 10% of that.

Free of charge for the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar