FanDuel (Weekly FF)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Dee, Nov 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

upload_2016-1-25_7-16-55.png

I would've finished in 2nd place, but that final Panthers D sack on Carson Palmer cost me $7500!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I just went to withdraw my funds from DraftKings and it is saying I have to fill out a W9 to get my money. o_O

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

so much for this being fun

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah I was pretty pissed. Lame that I have to turn over my personal information, including social security number, to a site like DraftKings just to get money I deposited only a few months ago back. I could kinda understand if I made bank or something. But I think I'm maybe up like a dollar. It's only $25 and I'm honestly considering just letting them keep it.

5. JCBRAVE

My balance is at $8 with fan duel, Im perfectly fine eating that and calling it a year down just a few bucks..

I just dont have the time or desire to really work this thing the way others winning it do... Takes a good 3 hours a week to find the magic line-ups..

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So do they always require you to do this when you try to withdraw?

What if you entered $10 and ended up winning $1000? Would you have to go through that whole process to withdraw the $1000?

It shouldn't be this complex, but I guess they realize most won't fight for a few bucks in your case.

You don't have to let them keep it though... Just continue to bet it rather than completely let it go to waste. Might as well.

I had a back and forth year, but I came so close to winning thousands several times that I feel it's worth it for me to do the low fee single entries. Eventually I'll win big.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

As far as I know everyone will have to do this to withdraw now. But I don't think it's them trying to screw over people like me. There was a notice that said it had something to do with legal compliance on their end. So for that I can't really blame them. It just really sucks because had I known I was going to have to fill out a w9 and hand over my social to a gaming site, I never would've bothered.

You are right though. Guess I might as well just bet what I have left and see what happens.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I didn't have to fill out a W-9, but I did have to give some information to Fanduel before I could withdraw including my SS# and they stated they would be showing winnings to the IRS. But hey, I expect to pay taxes on "game" wins like this.

Had my $5000 in my paypal in about 36 hours. Dope.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

you won $5k? awesome, Im still working on breaking $28

which tournament did you do that in?

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Not to mention a little luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar