Faneca anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Faneca would be an awesome signing. Definitely prefer that to giving the Matt Schaub of running backs, Michael Turner a boat load of guaranteed cash..

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

We need replacements for Mawae and Olson. They won't last for another season. I think the performance of our O-line has dropped during the season and the senior citizens on the line.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Come on Jeff! There is no way that we sign Big Al, Jacob Bell, Mike Turner, Fancea, and trade for Ocho Cinco all in one off season!

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

y trade for ocho cinco when we can just sign FA randy instead....

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you can insert any QB in the league into your statement..O linemen are finally getting the props they deserve..one of the toughest positions to play

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

My only problem with the combo idea is there's only one ball, and one guy to get it per play. There's plays where a combination of speed and power will make a big run. Neither guy offers both, so we're leaving some on the table. A true franchise back would help no doubt in my mind.

I agree about WR. We would benefit a lot from someone with more than just average skill out there. But RB may be more important if we;re going to be a Fisherball team.

7. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

Be interesting to see who pursues Faneca and for what kind of money.

He's Madden's new man crush. I bet Brady's feelings got hurt last night.

8. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

We obviously have some aging vets along the line, but I think one player not playing along the line is being overlooked, and that is Hall. I think he's earned an extension. It was nice to see him blowing things up again on Sunday.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^trudat. I'd be all for Faneca, and I'm never in to spending big money or draft picks on OL.

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, I wanted Faneca this year. I think I heard some talk of him losing a step. Another lineman for consideration off the same team would be Max Starks. Could play any tackle position as well as guard. I was having some thoughts Sunday of interchanging him and Stewart.

But I would go after Faneca if we couldn't extend Bell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar