Fans Stand Up For Team!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

My thoughts and feelings exactly. I'm grateful for good that he has done and wish him well. It's just that this marriage has run its course. It's clear now more than ever that his style of play just doesn't work.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

This is a "What have you done for me lately" league. We haven't won a playoff game since 03.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bills fans are clearly fed up, no doubt there. And they smell, literally (they really do). So, will Titans fans get to that point of frustration? I think they might, in fact I think some fans are just about there because of our ability to be great now, and not getting it done. Four bad years in a row is hard to swallow, and we've only had 4 bad weeks in a row. So who knows what will happen to Jeff. If were winning no one cares how worn out his schemes are, but the fact is were losing badly lately.

4. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

He is the King of cliches. He is the supreme being of earth and space in arrogance. He is the master of our universe in conversation misdirection.
    He is a leader of trick plays in games that mean nothing, a five star general and natural born leader with his inability to improvise . He is the Chief Executive of explaining how his team was one great play from winning a 31-9 ball game.

Actually, I guess I am like most folks, I like him when we are winning but hate his arrogance and how he speaks to the media when he is loosing.

I dislike the way he wants his defense to bail him out of a lack of a good offense, without ever a sniff of a great offense. It seemed for years we had a good QB with no one who could catch. Recently we have had a good Qb who could throw if his line can protect him and the receiver is wide open.Now this guy probably leads the league in throwaways because for some reason teams know how to play this offense who were so good last season at protection and making holes for a very fast CJ. CJ's partner Lendale has lost weight and a little faster. but he does not get to show much of what he can do.

The once mighty defense is as porous as a wine sieve and the CB's that are uninjured cant catch an interception using a peach basket. ( Maybe if they were shaped like bricks?)

The Fish decides , or is a part in deciding to draft a great athlete who can run . This guy cost the team a fortune and done well his rookie year until ever team received a blueprint on his dismantling.

One time Jeff takes a chance on a corner back with outstanding return skills who could on occasion play receiver. This guy could be one of the greatest, but he succumbed to what is called the little man syndrome. It made him want to fight everyone and run with the wrong crowd.
    Thin

There are a lot of things, most of them have been stated by posters here on this board.

I suppose what I really dislike the most is his inability to adapt, to change things up when we need points or his approval of that stinking prevent in games we were ahead by 3 points or more, whenever that was.

I think this team had enough talent to win at least 4 games until bye week. Of course there are injuries,drops, bad throws, no runs for gain, bad or wrong routes, muffed kicks and punts, field goals blocked, fumbles out the kazoo. But good teams figure out a way to win, at least eventually, right?

Is this the Fisher's fault? Maybe not, but he is in the main position to correct them.It's a big part of his job.

What I think is that he had better do something drastically different or better. He may have Bud contract wise, but he will lose a lot of respect fan wise.

Just some spouting off from a disgruntled fan who hates to lose.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

It's funny how I make simple, easy to comprehend statements, yet geniuses like you seem to make them much more complicated than they are and try to argue with them. I really hope you're not as stupid in real life as some of the posts you make on here are.
    I'll break it down as simple as I can, K? ...
    If fans stop coming to the games...Bud loses revenue.
    Bud loses revenue in both ticket sales, AND any concession sales at the stadium
    (and if you don't think he gets a percentage of that, you're definitely not that perceptive).
    *shakes head in disappointment*

6. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah but she'll probably leave him just like the last one did!
    :ha:
    Couldn't resist

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The majority of tickets are purchased by fans with PSL's.

Do you really think fans are going to be willing to give up those PSL's and the right to buy tickets.That's a huge ask.

Those fans are basically tied into buying their tickets every year.

8. onthemove

onthemove Guest

^^^^^:grrhee:

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if Bud loses a Million dollars a year because fans stay home it will take him thousands of years to actually notice the loss. BA is arab shiek rich, Richie Rich has nothing on BA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar