Fanspeak 2017, Start mocking!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd rather we draft playmakers instead of fat ass offensive linemen than make you change your avatar.

The only thing Ramsey was holding was Matt Cassel's heart after he took it to the house. Ate it right in front of him to absorb his strength.

2. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I respect you Gut. But honestly I think you are arguing with yourself on this one. We can make assumption and live off hypotheticals all day long. There are plenty of scenarios that we can make up in our head to make this team "better" but there is no way of knowing the actual impact unkess those moves actually happened.

I agree that we could of had more chances at fixing holes with more picks. I have never once argued that. Instead we have a All-Pro RT and 2 1st Rd picks and a winning record.

3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Oh man!! He picked off a backup QB?! No way..... Where is his All-Pro status?

4. 615nick

615nick Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I like this one because you can trade but the trades don't match up sometimes and the prospects are the wrong position sometimes.

Like Desmond King is labeled as a FS but he's a CB. Also I wish you could pick what big board you want to use.

Still a cool site though.

6. 615nick

615nick Starter

Yea, but that's really on every site. On fanspeak they have peppers as a lb only. The different boards would be a cool feature tho. It can also get crazy with the trades, it will let you trade that #5 about 4 or 5 times just in the first, could get about 10 2nd round picks and 10 later picks with our two firsts, lol

7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Oh well on fansoeak you can pick what big board.

I haven't noticed that about Peppers but it might just be the big board you have selected.

8. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Traded the 18 pick down two spots to get a 2nd... interesting list of names in this "way too early" mock.

Round 1 Pick 5: Jonathan Allen, DE/DT, Alabama (A+)
    Round 1 Pick 20 (DEN): Reuben Foster, ILB, Alabama (A+)
    Round 2 Pick 19 (DEN): Adoree' Jackson, CB, Southern California (A-)
    Round 3 Pick 18 (DEN): Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington (A+)
    Round 3 Pick 19: Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland (B+)
    Round 4 Pick 18: David Sharpe, OT, Florida (B+)
    Round 5 Pick 20: Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, UCLA (B-)
    Round 7 Pick 18: Jeremy Cutrer, CB, Middle Tennessee (C)

9. Ant Howard

Ant Howard Starter

I feell the same way, I would have loved your scenario, but I have a suspicion that JRob is going to trade out from 5 because there are so many defensive players for us and get us our second round pick or trade out of 18 and move back, but in either case I have a feeling, he will get our 2 back and we can get 5 players inside of 3 rounds and hope we hit on at least 3 that can replace some current starters....I.E. Woodyard, JMac and Stafford in some combination or a difference maker at receiver...

10. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

Jizz draft:

5: R1P5
    EDGE MYLES GARRETT
    TEXAS A&M

18: R1P18
    LB REUBEN FOSTER
    ALABAMA

83: R3P19
    TE EVAN ENGRAM
    OLE MISS

100: R3P36
    WR CURTIS SAMUEL
    OHIO ST

123: R4P18
    CB KEVIN KING
    WASHINGTON

165: R5P20
    CB RASUL DOUGLAS
    WEST VIRGINIA

239: R7P18
    WR AMBA ETTA-TAWO
    SYRACUSE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar