Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I only had him the year he was a waiver wire addition.

I was unfortunate enough to play against Cruz this week in one of my main leagues. My friend's wife has him. Yes, I might be losing to a ****ing woman in fantasy football this week.

She's up 98-96 on me right now. I have DeSean and she has Ryan Mathews. DeSean needs to have a very good game. I will gladly sacrifice this week to a woman if it means the Chargers beat the Texans. Otherwise, Mathews better do nothing.

Damn you, Stevan Ridley. Everyone else on my team did what I asked of them! Damn you!

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Everyone thought I was crazy for saying stay away from Patriots. That offence is designed to have people moved around. Don't draft Pats players.

3. RavensShallBurn

Ridley had 1200 yards and 12 TDs last season... that was just one game. He got benched because he fumbled. He'll be back. Vereen is out now.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea because he has to be now.

Still, Ridley kind of came out of nowhere though. Before his injury I would not have been surprised to have seen that turn into a two back system.

5. RavensShallBurn

Even if Ridley struggles, I have Vereen as well... so it's no biggie.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

watch out for their third then

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Man, this offense is looking for Vick is going to be solid.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Fry beats TBaker 71-69!

VICTORY!!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd like to say my game was close, but I am not a liar.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Good thing I pulled Lamar Miller for Ben Tate at the last minute. Bad thing I pulled Jordy Nelson for Nate Washington at the last minute...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar