Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Fantasy Football Money League - One more player needed!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    Man I thought I was going to get to unleash my 2 TE-set lineup this week with Julius and Gronk on Brave. Damn shame it must wait.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    we might gave a 4 way tie this week.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    Score the most points I've scored all season. Lose. Awesome.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    You didn't just lose, you fell from 1st to 6th.

I'd also like to thank RSB for keeping me from getting biggest blow out of the week. Talk about getting screwed:deadhorse:

LOL look at that Taco team in last place LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    I'm not worried about that. My team is actually putting up points now.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,152
    Of course taco's team is dead last, its Taco from The League, that guy has like 4 kickers on the shows lol
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    I embrace being this league's Taco. There's always one.

It's the first time I've ever even been in the bottom half of a league this late in the season. Luckily this is my only bad team. I had a bad week overall. Both my 5-0 teams lost. Props to you guys for drafting well, but this was mostly just me being out of normal drafting element and going against my gut.

At this point, I will either start absolute scrubs (not hard to do since my whole team is made of them) or just keep all my players on the bench.

It just sucks because after week 1 things were looking great. 2nd most points in the league. Oh if only I had a crystal ball and could've traded Kaep/Boldin/Rice/Jackson for a couple of studs.

Anyways... I'm talking scrubs as in starting Fitzpatrick, Britt, Bironas, and Kevin Walter this week. I might just load up with Titans.

F that. I'm picking up the Jags entire roster. Chad Henne and Denard Robinson FTW.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,152
    You better go down swinging otherwise you're out of the league next year
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,850
    Telling the commish he can't be in the league next year... lol

Well maybe I don't wanna be in this league again with a bunch of meanieheads who destroy me every week!!!!!

I was projected to win in week 1, 2, 5, and 6. So according to Yahoo I should be 4-2. Yahoo clearly sucks at projections (not that I use them to determine my lineup), but for the most part I just have a bunch of underperforming scrubs.

I will go down swinging, but I doubt I win another game. Whoever plays me weeks 11-14 in crunch time, you're welcome.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,152
    Since youre clearly the Taco of our league, and Titans Eternal has no money to play, does that make The Hammer Rafi?

Titans Eternal, J Falk and The Hammer high five this.