Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Your insults and just overall demeanor make me feel bad for you so ill just leave you and your fellow tankers alone.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lol focus on obtaining a win streak, god knows you need it. How anyone can drop four in a row with AP, Manning, and Marshall and still act like he has a good team is beyond me.

#bottleneck
    Called it before the season started.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not claiming Hammer is tanking though. I think he just happened to make a terrible call. I looked at the FA TEs... Easily 5-10 I would've picked up for this week. And kickers are always easy.

He was only a game or two out of the playoffs, so I am positive he's still trying.

You should also be thanking me for keeping your hopes alive. Had I not beaten Fry, JC, and Na$hville, your chances wouldn't be so hot!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Let's not forget this is fantasy football. Try not to take it so seriously to the point you start getting pissed at others in the league.

I only get pissed at my own team really.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Man that trade earlier in the season, is really coming back to haunt you.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I already did thank you good sir.

I'll just drop it and assume that he didn't pick up players because he just doesnt really care enough about it. But that don't mean I shouldn't be pissed about it and think it hurts my chances of winning money.

And scarecrow! That's my guy! I thought you'd never call me a bottleneck again.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yeah trading matt Ryan, ryan Matthews and greg Jennings is really killing me right now. Dude, I have the 2nd most points in the league.

I'm getting beat by teams that are scoring season highs against me. I'm not complaining because I know that's part if the game, but saying my team sucks? Really?

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no but drafting him almost immediately after Manning and get dirt for him sure is.

Congrats on the points though, perhaps next year you should join the gotitans leagues where you don't have match up so and total points are all that matters.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think your team sucks, you have had dome bad luck coupled with poor drafting. however bad the luck is though, it's still the name of the game.

10. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Just call me a bottle neck again and be done with it. There's always next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar