Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

honest question, do you know what I am calling a bottleneck and why I'm calling it that? I don't think you understand the conversation.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Do you really just go around all day trying to act like you are smarter than people? God I would hate having a beer with you.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm not trying that hard, but I feel like your getting offended over something not really meant to be offensive.

and Ive never have a beer with you, you probably drink Coors.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Who said I was getting offended? Its just funny to me because you say it all the time. And no I actually like good beer.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What's 'good' beer?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Don't be hatin' on Coors, guys.

That was always my favorite of the cheap, college beers. And it's still a fun beer to chug if I'm ever feeling the need to down one quick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Anything besides coors. lol.

Stella and Dos Equis are probably my two favorite. Of the light beers I'd probably choose miller if I had to pick one.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I apologize. I did not think it would make a difference actually. When I saw how close it was I kicked myself. Please do not take my careless stupidity as tanking though. I was not intentionally losing.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Apology accepted. I'm not even mad about it anymore. My chances would have been just as ****** as they are now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

looks like JCB is the newest patient in Obamacare.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar