Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I said two things:

1. Trade Cameron while his value is high.
    2. His targets would go down with Campbell.

Good advice... So maybe he has some drops, but his targets went way down with Campbell under center. He got more targets when Weeden entered the game Sunday, and that trend will continue.

He'll be throwing more bombs to Gordon and check downs (and red zone passes) to Cameron. My FF teams likey.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Though I did good when Burleson drop an egg, then his kicker puts up 19.....are you kidding me?!

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd like to see fry lose, otherwise our playoff spots are set.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

actually it looks like tbaker, is in a must win situation next week.

if fry beats me, it will likely not be enough to break the tie breaker. if baker losses then........

5. RavensShallBurn

It's been real, guys. Taco had a hell of a run here at the end.

I did my part as a spoiler and I look forward to seeing who's the odd man out due to a loss to Taco.

I play J Falk next week. Peyton against the Titans = 40 points. No spoiler role here since he's done, but I'm just playing to avoid last place at this point.

It's looking like 5-9 which is certainly a lot better than I thought I'd be at the end.

Back to 12th after this week. Damn. I thought I was going to escape the Sacko.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Looking at it more in depth, I think I am safe, unless I just put up an unusually low amount of points and either Fry or TBaker beat my tie breaker. Assuming Baker ends with the same record as me, I don't know, I'm tired.

RSB, you had a good run the past month.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

ohhhhh ok

If myself and Baker lose, Baker will need to beat Fry's score in order to advance. Don't worry Baker, I plan on avenging my loss to Fry from earlier this year.

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

For me, In the words of Al Davis. Just Win Baby

9. RavensShallBurn

Guys, I'm pretty sure the final four spots are locked down now.

1. New Horizons (9-4)
    2. XO (8-5)
    3. Scarecrow (8-5)
    4. TBaker (8-5)

Next best record is 6-7. Two games back with only one week remaining... yep. That's the final four right there. Now it's just up to the seeding. Horizons is locked into #1. Anything could happen for the 2,3,4 seeds.

FYI XO still hasn't paid, but he may end up winning it and not needing to. Whoever wins the league can harass XO about it when the time comes.

I did not spend all your money on hookers. It's still in my PayPal. Didn't touch it... so have a Merry Christmas on me.

10. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

How did we decide we were gonna do the winning money. All for first or the other way where you are guaranteed at least getting money back. Don't remember

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar