Fantasy Football Money League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Bryant doesn't rely on 8 passes to be successful like Brown does. All it takes with Bryant is one deep ball.

And he can't be any worse than starting Golden Tate, Allen Hurns or Pierre Garcon.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Foster won't play, Houston has a policy about practicing a full week to play

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There's no way that's a legit policy. They won't enforce it for their studs. They just want to promote practice.

Oops, JJ Watt, you missed one practice this week... Can't play.

Lol no... Not buying that dumb policy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, but so far it doesn't seem like the Steelers want Vick going deep, which is strange because he's always had a crazy good deep ball. I doubt that aspect of his game is gone... Not what it once was, but probably still solid.

The one deep pass he threw... Perfect pass to the endzone and Brown drops it.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Vick still has a cannon. He didnt look too good but its worth noting it was his first start in awhile. Not out of the question that he improves which means the offense as a whole improves.

6. Fry

Also only had three days to prepare.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

If anyone needs WR help send (reasonable) offers my way. I have Matthews, Moncrief, Evans, Robinson, Benjamin, DGB. Open to moving any of them if the price is right. I'd mainly be looking for TE or RB.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe, just letting you know what I'm hearing

9. Fry

You want to talk about a dire position this year? I don't know what it is, but I have never seen the TE position so depleted.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It was never great to begin with but Graham going to SEA hurt. Losing Romo hurt Whitten and the younger guys never really seemed to take the next step.

Its still real early in the year also and teams are still getting into the groove of things. I have a feeling things will start to settle down this week and teams will find their identity. Which sucks because we have an early bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar