Fantasy Football: Who Should I Start?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Sep 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You need to find a way to play both.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

youre lucky aj green and eric decker are gone, ridiculous Im even considering either of these 2 misfits TBH, but what can you do....

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I cut wilson last year with part of my cuts, just an fyi.

4. JCBRAVE

pretty sure several of us have cut him at one point

5. JCBRAVE

confirmed

me, you, 520, and gridiorn have all had turns using Wilson

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Got to pick two of the four...

D. Freeman @ Carolina - only 60 yards against them at home earlier this season because Jones had 300 yards receiving. Carolina is pretty stingy

J. Stewart vs. Atlanta - didn't play in the first game vs. Atl and has been a running beast the last two weeks.

J. Ajayi @ Buffalo - he's not produced much lately but went off for 214 rushing yards at home in their earlier meeting.

B. Powell @ New England - Forte is gimpy and Powell may get a heavy load. I think he's the worst of the options.

Right now, my gut says Freeman and Stewart. Problem is, if the Panthers go down early, then he sees fewer touches.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Now way I could leave Freeman on the bench at this point. I'd lean Ajayi for the second spot, just slightly ahead of Stewart. Really it's a go with your gut situation though. Those two are really close. And yeah, Powell seems a distant 4th this week against a Pats team that is probably gonna roll them early.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm so torn on this.

It's hard to bench Stewart who might get a ton of work since Dabs is hurting. He's been hot at home.

I might have to sit Ajayi despite how much he tore up the Bills at home.

And I'm not too sure about Freeman with the Falcons likely to be pass-heavy in this game.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

freeman can catch passes though.....

id consider freeman a must start right now. julio has turf toe, so they might be going light on him.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No Kuechly for Carolina. I'd take Freeman against the scrub they have playing MLB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar