Fantasy Sleepers

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by GTFO my pancakz, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

In this thread it would be great to get everyone's opinions on who they see throughout the preseason as potential fantasy impact players that may not come to mind initially. My first would be Larod Stephens-Howling and he is playing for his favorite team this season. ****tsburgh will be a more run oriented offense this season and it may take Le'veon Bell a season to adjust to the speed and toughness of the game. As a community it would be good for all Titans fans to show superior fantasy football knowledge to their friends who may be fans of other teams.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm certainly not going to post about any of my sleeper picks since someone will steal them from me in our money league.

F this thread!

• High Five High Five x 5
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I made a thread like this, lets see if anyone is dumb enough to fall for it.

4. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Where? I looked but of course you have already ruined it. Don't get mad because yours didn't go anywhere lol.

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol naw bruh... We got mad Fantasy players pitted against each other here... No one talking bout their sleeper picks, who's on our radar or even much of our fantasy drafting strategies. Not happening.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

What are you guys doing maybe $20 a pop. If it was a $100 I might understand. It's not like there is a trophy or ring involved either. I also have actual friends I play with so maybe that's why I give zero fks.

7. RavensShallBurn

That last part would get you so many "it sucks" if that was still around. Weak sauce, dude.

You just jelly you ain't in our league. Who gives a tits about a trophy? We want the dough.

FYI, I'm in 7 different leagues with all friends I know personally, so suck on that Wang Chung.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. RavensShallBurn

And literally as I typed that I got an email invite to be in another league... gotta turn this one down though. 7 leagues is getting outta control.

EDIT: That was for the Titan Cup league lol. Whoops. Guess I do need to join that one.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

What kinda ridiculous competitor are you?? If I could spy gate my competition to win.... I would. F Losing.

Tell me your list of sleepers?!?! Man ill PM you a link to twitter and say figure out who to follow for updates/news/rankings/groupthink/sleepers/gems/rookies/UDFAs/

Give out names of players I want to target? GTFO.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Danny Woodhead.......serious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar