Fattest States

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Playmaker, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I would also like to point out that despite my hating the man Mitch Daniels ("get fit indiana") seems to be paying off. We were once the most obese state. Could be our obsession with frying things that aren't naturally made for such. EX: Indiana State Fair '02 Fried Snickers Bars, ISF '03 add fried milky way and 3muskiteer, ISF '04 add fried twinkies, ISF '05 add fried dingdongs, ISF '06 add fried oreos, ISF '07 add fried Pepsi, and i have absolutely no clue what we plan to fry this year.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Indiana doesn't overeat, it sucks...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Fried lard.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Praise the lard.
    Give thanks to the lard.
    Saute flour in the lard.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Corn? Potatoes? Peyton Manning after another choke job....OHHH I'm here all week folks.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

McDonalds did not offer a salad option when he did this. The salad was introduced by the former CEO of the company based on a suggestion from his wife. He subsequently died of a heart attack in the board room.

He also tells you what he has at each meal or for allot of them.

When the movie was filled McDonalds still used trans fat oils for there fries as did most fast food places. I am pretty sure this was part of the movie but at the end they bring up a guy who eats a Big Mac everyday for lunch but skips the fries and is in fairly good health.

It is all in the way things are prepared that makes fast food so bad for you

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

My new diet plan includes drinking Diet Cokes fried in lard...

8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

How about cooking your own meals, instead of going to a restaurant 4-7 days a week?

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I go out 1-2 times a week. Seriously, who doesn't like Outback?

10. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

When you work about 3 straight doubles at a resteraunt you learn how to cater the meals to what is needed. Of course as a server you also get a lot more excersize then most. Those **** lazy people who spend their days sitting at desks and getting paid well for it. *SIGH*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar