Favorite Alcohol

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KamikaZ, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Holy crap its been a while since I seen a post from Hoffa.

lol i havent been around for that long but i used to read alot and know alot of you guys on here

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Pour me a little something, too....:yes:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I dont drink for the obvious reason cuz im 17 but i wanna kno something..

beer..

Why do people drink it?

Ive tasted it a few times and it makes me wanna blow chunks all over the place. Its the nastiest tasting thing ever. Id rather drink soda water. And that crap is horrible too.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's an acquired taste.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Also depends on the brand of beer you buy.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

It was Coors Light or something like that.

Speaking of "light"

have u ever seen that commercial where the guy walks in the gun shop and hes like "do u sell light bullets"

the worker says "light bullets?"

the guy says "yeah like on ciggerets the brands all have there own "light" brand"

Then he says something like "They market it as "light" but yet its still deadly"

I only seen it one time so if you dont understand it you have see it for your self , but its a good commercial that people should listen to

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there's your problem.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I hate beer too, but it's because I've been put on absolute drivel in college. More potent and rare beers (my roommate got me an 8-pack of this 40 proof beer called Samichlaus, which I guess is fairly esteemed), I really really do enjoy. But stuff like Pbst, Coors, Bud, etc etc are terrible...

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Back among the posting ;) Haven't seen a post from you since before Christmas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar