Favorite Comedian...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by BigRed3, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

However, any reason is a good reason to post a picture of Julia Louis-Dreyfus

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The ladies of Fridays were Melanie Chartoff and Meredith Berriel

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Lots of great one's named already.

Chappelle, Murphy, Carlin, Lewis Black, Louis CK, Mitch Hedberg are all great ones.

I'll add Charlie Murphy (who I saw at Zanie's) and Ron White as two comedians I really enjoy. Ron White is by far my favorite in the blue-collar group.

Robin Williams live on broadway was amazing and I've watched it several times.

Oh and Dane Cook sucks, and that's coming from a frat boy. Horrible, but a lot of people seem to like him. I don't know why.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I emailed a buddy the Zach Galifianakis/Kanye West video that I posted here in the "Funny Things You Find of The Web" thread. He sent this one back. Zach's sense of humor is so twisted I doubt he'll ever find the level of success that a mainstream hack like Cook has, but as long as he can pay the bills I doubt he's too worried about it.

(the other dude is Mr Show alum and current Sarah Silvermann show cast member Brian Posehn)

YouTube

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

David Cross, if he hasn't been mentioned yet. Disturbed.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

7. Dave Chappelle no body can touch him.

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar