Favorite Draft Prospect

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

Demontrae Moore. I know he had a bad pro day, but he was a beast last year for A&M.

2. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

[​IMG]

In round 3? That would just be... I can't even describe it... It'd just be :cj:

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Due to my favorite players always being WRs or DBs, I do probably like Leon McFadden more than Hunt.

I think he's definitely the steal of this class at CB.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

And folks on here still say he's "a horrible football player". I like him 10 times more than Ansah...I'd probably take him over Werner too. Only DE I'd take about him would be a healthy Dion Jordan.

Dude is a beast...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

This guy is my favorite mid-late round DE. Good stats, good tape, physical freak(4.5 40, 36 reps, 39 inch verical, 34 inch arms)...

I don't know how he's falling under the "analysts" radars, but I have a feeling a smart team will snatch him up in the early rounds...

Kind of reminds me of last years draft...the "analysts" thought Jake Bequette and Derek Wolfe would fall to the later rounds....I wanted us to get them if they would have fallen the mid-late rounds(like the "analysts" projected)...The Broncos took Wolfe in the early 2nd and the Patriots to Bequette in the early 3rd...

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

There's too many prospects for me to choose just one...These are my favorite though(not in any particular order and obviously based on value)

S Matt Elam, Phillip Thomas, TJ McDonald, DJ Swearinger, Ray Ray Armstrong
    DE Dion Jordan, Margus Hunt, Cornelius Washington, Corey Lemonier, Michael Buchanon
    CB Tyrann Mathiue, Dee Milliner, X Rhodes, David Amerson
    G Warmack, Cooper, Warford, B Jones
    RB Leveon Bell
    DT Star Lototulei

Can't go wrong with any of these guys...

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I like Washington. Only problem is he's so late off the line a lot of times. In the Auburn game he was the last one to move on just about every snap. Yet he was still fairly effective. He looked a lot better vs LSU though, so I think it's something fixable.

Kind of reminds me of Gholston for some reason, but without being a piece of sh*t.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Jamar Taylor - CB - Boise State

I also like Ace Sanders a lot as a mid-round waterbug type.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I still hate Margus Hunt as a football player. He is a guy with tremendous measurables, but doesn't translate into being a fluid athlete. He is the anti-JJ Watt.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Again, favorite prospect... Position, team need, round projected doesn't matter... just your favorite prospect in this entire draft. It's not prospects you want and think will fit for the Titans, just in general.

But man, I love Matt Elam also. I don't see it happening now, however, i'd love DJ Swearinger in the 3rd as a Grififn replacement ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar