Favorite Draft Prospect

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Shamarko Thomas

Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd take a healthy Tank Carradine over him as well.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Now chose one. Gun to your head, have to chose one... who you taking?

That's why I made this thread, it's was so hard for me to chose lol

4. rodgev

rodgev Starter

I will second the Barrett Jones love we all see the importance of a good center

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

My favorite prospect for some reason is Robert Woods from USC. I think he's an incredibly smart, polished, and talented WR who isn't being givent the recognition he deserves because he's not 6'3". If he was 2 inches taller he'd be considered the #2 receiver in the draft. I've come to terms with the fact he'll likely never be a Titan but i know he will make an impact wherever he goes.

My favorite group however has to be the safeties. I had so much fun breaking down the tape for all these guys. They all bring so many different things to the table i just wish we could take them all lol.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I gotta say, I really like Barkevious Mingo a lot, but at 241 he's one of those "tweeners", where would he fit in in TN?

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

OLB?

8. JCBRAVE

And what have Ayers as a DE?

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

It's the only arrangement I can think off. I just feel like Mingo would get man-handled as a straight up DE. Ayers has a shot at being a decent DE.

10. JCBRAVE

Mingo's size makes you think that, but his shear strength is up there, so he'll do alright at DE so long as he's not double teamed all the time.

I really like Mingo, he's going to be a monster somewhere. I've been talking Ayers DE for years now, I'd give Ayers a shot at DE full time if we landed Mingo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar