Favorite Obscure Titans Players Past and Present

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Troy Fleming cause I would see him out and about all the time in Franklin...
    and Damien Nash cause I felt bad when he moved on to Denver and worse when he died.

2. ryangm2123

ryangm2123 Reynaldo Hill's #1 Fan

Quinton Ganther and Ahmard Hall seem to get no love on this team

i appreciate you guys

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yeah dude! I remember Troy Fleming, He was a pimp!

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

does anyone remember skip hicks? He ran all over Green Bay.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Perry Phenix.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

RB John Sirmon - way fast, but for some reason not around long.
    TE Ours - big ol boy for a TE
    DE Salavea - 100mph motor, had disicipline issues while here, but not off the field. Apparently could not stay in his assignment, which makes coaches have strokes. Still he made plays and hit hard

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Oh yea... I remember people starting cheering "Skip, Skip, Skip" instead of "Eddie, Eddie, Eddie"

The Titans have always seemed to have the Packers' number... just like the Jags! Remember the MNF game when we put up around 45 points against them at Lambough? The crowd emptied out by halftime. Classic. Oh, we were horrible that season too, if I recall correctly.

I was a fan of Shad Meier. I was also a fan of Troy Fleming like others have been saying. I liked both Rockys... Boiman and Calmus... I met Calmus several times. He's a great guy.

Oh... can't forget about Lamont Thompson! He put a lickin' on Mushin Muhammad!

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

But wasn't he the idiot who ended Dyson's season in 2000?... Offseason practice failure.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I keep tryin too, I keep tryin too.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yeah but he wasn't obscure.He was a starter and a very prominent part of our secondary in a shockingly bad way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar