Favorite Television Show...

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by BigRed3, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Simpsons, 24, most anything on discovery channel, learning channel, history channel.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nerd channels are good. :brow:

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Mr. Show, History Detectives, Homicide: Life on the Street, The Tick, Arrested Development, Deadwood

Just watched the first season of Venture Brothers last weekend, it was hilarious.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't really watch many tv shows, guess I'm more of a movie or sports guy (or some scientific/educational shows....of yeah, nerd channels :ha: ). But now that I've got the Blockbuster total access deal, I guess I could rent some. Maybe Sopranos? X-files?

I've always liked some cartoons like Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Beavis and Butthead. I have kept up with Lost, but the reason I've missed out on a lot of shows I think I'd like is because I either had already missed several episodes or knew it would be hard to see them all to keep up.

I bought the Firefly series on DVD....awesome. Too bad they canceled it too soon.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Venture Bros. is good. For me, Reno 911, Da Ali G Show, hmmm. I don't watch much TV, so that's all I can think of.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Damn I concur!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Did you see the Reno 911 movie? I forgot to add 'Dog Bites Man' to the list. A show that gets no credit at all, and I can't understand why. Crossballs was pretty good too, but didn't last long.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

WWE (yes I am a wrestling fan. Not the one that believes everything is real that happens. I am what you would call a "smark"(look it up) in the wrestling community. I hate Marks(look it up) I hate when Vince gives the belts to all the fan favorites rather then the wrestlers who actually DESERVE the title.)

Family Guy/Simpsons/South Park. All of them are funny in there own way. Sometimes they will do something that seems insanely wrong but somehow you laugh at it anyway.

Does SportsCenter count as a TV show?

Futureama. Cant freaking wait for the new episodes. THANK YOU COMEDY CENTRAL!!!!!

House. Love that show. Cant wait for the new season.

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

24 & Entourage.

10. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

LOST and Good Eats

I love Entourage, but don't have HBO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar