favorite titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pacmanjonesfan, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who are your favorite titans.they can be past or present.mines is first pacman jones,keith bulluck,steve mcnair,and jevon kearse

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am assuming Oilers count as well.

Warren Moon, Ernest Givens (eletric slide), Bruce Matthews, Haywood Jeffries, Lorenzo White, Blaine Bishop, Chris Dishman, Bo Orlando.

Steve McNair, Samari Rolle, DMase, Jevon Kearse, Reynaldo Hill, Chris Brown, Andre Woolfolk, Keith Bulluck, Brandon Jones, Ben Troupe, Troy Fleming, Antwan Odom, Randy Starks, Tyrone Calico, Jarrett Payton.

I got a lot.

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:spit:

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

This won't be a popular choice, and it's probably his last game this week, but I've always liked Rocky Boiman. Goes back to watching him in training camp one year and seeing how hard he worked. He tipped a pass that could've been picked off, but dropped to the ground and he immediately went down and did 10 or 15 push ups. Definitely not the most skilled guy we've had at LB, but likeable nonetheless.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Calico did the same thing for every dropped pass. I think Guiness called him last week to check and see how close he might be to the record.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:homer: mmmmm Guiness

7. smili

smili Starter

On defensive side:
    Kevin Carter
    Blaine Bishop
    Keith Bullock

On Offense:
    Derrick Mason
    Steve McNair
    Eddie George

8. coltman18

coltman18 Guest

The run and shoot was fun to watch, so Warren Moon gets my pick there.

I also thought Blaine Bishop had a cool name and was fun to watch.

9. user44

user44 Guest

Randall Godfrey was the man, I always liked Samari Rolle too. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Eddie George and my favorite titan ever...Carl Pickens! jk

10. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

My favorites:

Bulluck
    Blaine Bishop
    Samari
    Ben Troupe
    DMase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar