Favorite Win of the Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Jan 2, 2017.

?
  1. Lions

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dolphins

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  3. Browns

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jags

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Packers

24 vote(s)
    39.3%
  6. Bears

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Broncos

6 vote(s)
    9.8%
  8. Chiefs

29 vote(s)
    47.5%
  9. Texans

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

From 3-13 to 9-7; 6 of the teams we beat all made the playoffs, meaning that even though we lost a couple games we shouldn't of (Jags, Colts x2 & Raiders), we had some very impressive wins as well. Considering we were projected to go 5-11/6-10 and ended up in the playoff discussion it's hard to stay upset at not making the playoffs because of all the improvement.

I would say my favorite win is between the Broncos or the Packers.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I thoroughly enjoyed sitting in the stadium with 20k loud and obnoxious cheeseheads and watching them get very quiet very quickly and pretty much stay that way.

• High Five x 4
    • Winner x 4
    • Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL x 1
    • Cheers x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Week 16

Oh that's right....

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Green Bay, Kansas City and Denver will be the obvious 3

So I'll go with the least inspiraring one ; Chicago - both teams did everything they could to lose that game, the Titans just happened to do just a fraction of a tad less to lose - never been so pissed over a win

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Chiefs. was the funnest week for Football in December since probably 2008 season when we beat the Steelers.

Of course, the Jags game closed out that week, but man, that kick going in was so much fun,

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

slaughtering GB

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The obvious answer here has to be the Chiefs game.

Best and biggest win since 08.

I lost my voice... I was at a bar jumping up and down screaming so hard with other fans.

Those two weeks where we beat the Broncos and the Chiefs - the way we won those games - was by far the highest I've been as a fan since 08.

Good thing we played well the next week against the Jags. :(

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. dgup76

dgup76 Starter

KC was the most thrilling, but being at the GB game and watching them all empty out was so much fun.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Denver

because at that point, the rest of the team shown they could win without MM. IMO, that was our first real win.

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Being from Wisconsin, I traveled down to Nashville with a group of Packer fans for the game. That was obviously my favorite win of the season. After Murray's game opening 75 yd Td, I stood up and couldn't even find a Titans fan to high five.

I've had to hear about 55-7 for 4 years now, so this was sweet revenge. I now have bragging rights for the next 4 years and can shut down any **** talk with one picture. (See my profile pic)

Edit: Almost got in a fight when Blake hit Rodgers late on Td run. I got up and yelled, "BLAST HIS ASS!" lol

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar