Favre comments on the McNair situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tonye209, Apr 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

Favre says McNair 'doesn't deserve' treatment

CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (April 20, 2006) -- Brett Favre, who has been treated with patience by the Green Bay Packers while deciding if he will retire, doesn't like the way the Tennessee Titans have dealt with Steve McNair, their veteran quarterback.

"All of the things he has done for that team," the Packers QB said. "He really has been the face of that team for the last 10 or 11 years, the one bright spot really. To be treated that way I think is really unfair. He doesn't deserve it ... It is not right."

edited - Please do not repost complete articles on the board

2. danny

danny Guest

For a guy who's supposed to trying figure out what he's doing with his own career, laying low, he sure talks a lot.

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

Favre needs to shut his mouth and mind his own business. He's basically holding his own franchise hostage.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I like Favre as a player but he is being a jerk. I agree with Nigel he is holding GB hostage. Maybe the Packers need to wise up and treat him like he is treating them

5. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

i know...AS WE SPEAK A GANGSTER TITAN FAN IS CALLING FARVE A"HATER"

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

So only gangster's use the word hater? Get a life.

And Farve is a proven pompous *******. He does this every season. Frankly, I think everyone is sick of his bs.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I must be a GANGSTA!!! HATER HATER HATER!!!! Get er Done....what does that make me?

Farve is right though.....

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think what football needs to do, is figure out a way to let the players end their careers gracefully, because it's a shame. Look at all the bad endings lately, Bagwell, Farvre, McNair, Eddie George, Emmitt, Montana, Rice, Olajuwon, Jordan, and it seems like the list goes on and on. And it always ends the same way. With the player slowly wilting away. There has to be a better way for all these legends to go out with their teams in a graceful way.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Favre is doing his team no good....but he is correct on this subject.

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

Like all have you have said, Farve needs to shut his mouth and mind his own business. What I believe is going on behind the scenes is that Bus Cook also Farve's agent is using him to put pressure on the McNair situation and all it has done for Farve is made his look like a moron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar