Feed the BEAST!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Wrath, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

How about drafting a starting RT to protect the franchise QB

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

Hmmm.....or a 21 year old phenom running back flirting with being the best rookie running back of all time ummmmmm yeah I'll take Zeke.

3. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

For a fraction of the price we pay Murray by the way.

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Wow...best of all time....what are you 12? Is OBJ the best receiver of all time also? LOL

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  5. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

JROB is gonna go down as one of the morons who passed up on Ezekiel Elliot lol what a genius!!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

You sir are totally clueless about what Zeke is doing this year. Lol clueless

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Zeke is doing well, but he is also vastly helped by his offensive line....No doubt he is good, but let's not act like we did bad this past draft. Conk and Henry are damn good...Johnson coming on lately....Byard has been solid. I like what Jrob is doing

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If we did take Zeke we wouldn't have taken Henry....then you would be b*tching about that...

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Where were you after the draft with your verbal diarrhea??

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Titan Wrath

Titan Wrath Starter

Did you know Dallas's "Great" O-line produced 1800 rushing yards with only 8 rushing touchdowns last year, they already have 1800 yards and 20 rushing touchdowns this year with 4 games left so I think Zeke helps that O-line more than they help him....actually I'm sure of it.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar