Feedback from Cardinals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avespucci, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Literally no team likes their O-Line coach.

The only times you hear anything good about O-Line coaches is if someone on TV is talking them up for some weird reason.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I loved Munch as the OL coach

3. Sea of Red

Sea of Red Camp Fodder

Ya he was that bad. There is a reason we passed way more than run. Our O-line was just aweful. After Whiz got fired, Whiz found a job. Whiz was in charge of hiring an O-line coach and didn't even interview Grimm. That says something right there. Not to mention, Grimm doesn't have a job right now...

4. JCBRAVE

Meh, I never bought that crap about him being this amazing coach. Brad Hopkins, Bruce Matthews and most of those guys would have been great with anyone coaching.

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Damn, whole lot of negative over there. He can't develop a qb and doesn't make in game adjustments seems to be a common theme. Can't say I like the sounds of that...

6. The Hammer

Hopkins sucked before Munch became the OL coach

We will have to keep an eye out. I will remember this as I am sure there will be guys here wanting Russ Grimm :)

7. JCBRAVE

And people claim Chance Warmack sucked under Munchak.

Who has he really developed? Eugene Amano?

You could try making a case for Michael Roos but he was so raw coming out anyone could have coached him up.

8. The Hammer

• Benji Olson
    • Zach Piller
    • Dave Stewart
    • Genaro DiNapoli
    • Jon Runyan

9. djoiler

djoiler Starter

Rod Graves was inept from the start. Hard to make any assessments with that guy around so it's not really an apples to apples comparison with the ruling on Webster still to be made. Anything good he did was buy sheer luck and nothing else.

10. Sea of Red

Sea of Red Camp Fodder

Rod Graves was nothing more than a Yes Man. Whiz pretty much was the HC and GM. He brought in good talent for the Defense. Other than Andre Roberts and Michael Floyd, he didn't draft much for offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar