Feedback from Cardinals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avespucci, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I have seen enough nonsense from him on the shoutbox to know never to listen to him.

h/t Titans Eternal

2. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I like hearing opinions from Cards fans about Whiz. Nice to hear both the good and the bad. But I personally think Whiz has no place to go but up. Despite his mistakes from the past. I know Ruston has way more to do with helping the franchise operate as the GM compared to the GM running the Cards. From what I have read, it seemed Whiz had TOO much control and power. So much so that it created the problems that got him fired.

I believe the extra time Whiz has spent to learn and evolve from his last HC job combined with the knowledge and experience of Ruston at GM will mean success for years to come here in Nashville.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I don't believe this is accurate. He got in hot water with the GM for benching their very expensive first round pick and he didn't care. I heard Pat Kirwan talking about Whiz and he loves the guy; calls him a hard ass. Said he will bench any player that he feels is not helping the team win.

If you recall, he didn't do much for Boldin either when he was trying to get a new contract, but if you look at Boldin's comments, he's very supportive of Whiz.

The guy is being held accountable and he's one of those people that thinks "if I'm going to be judged, it will be for doing things my way on my terms".

4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Expecting objective information from the fanbase of the team that canned him is extremely optimistic at best.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well it is true the information cannot be "Objective" they still do have a point of view that is valid. The Cards fans who have come on this site to talk about Whiz have offered some good insight and are not just blindly bashing him.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

You'd likely hear the same about any former coach.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Let's just hope he isn't Fisher and will try and adapt and do better.

8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I guess that's a fair point. Just gonna have to wait it out till next year, ugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar