Feeling a little better today.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

What irritates me the most is all the crap the Ravens fans are talking on their messageboards. They think they came into Nashville and just kicked the Titans asses. None of them would admit that they got their asses out played and were LUCKY to get the victory. Turds.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

We'll see how they're talking one week from today when Pittsburgh does a number on them.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ravens or Steelers... I haven't a dog in that fight. If the Eagles win the NFC they had better win the Super Bowl. If the Eagles do make the Super Bowl I'd like to see them win it over the Steelers. That would be fun. Otherwise, if the Ravens make it I would love to see the Cardinals win it all. I guess I will be pulling for the NFC Champ either way. If the Cardinals win it all the entire NFL as we know it will be turned on it's ear.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

HAHAHAHA!!! Given that WTR looks like it was on a low-budget of its own, that's pretty dang funny!

5. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I'm pullin for the Cards, Kurt is getting it done i have to give the guy credit. It does help that he has two studs at WR's but he slinging the ball around like hes still on the Rams. The guy is what 39 or 40 and put up some pretty impressive numbers,definitely earned the pro bowl. What amazes me the most is the guy threw 30 td's passes and close to 4600 yards passing wearing gloves. Its 90-100 degrees in AZ at some points during the season and hes rockin a glove, i love it

6. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Gotta high five that man....since I live next to philly, Eagles have always been my 2nd team...problem with them is, that I have always hated Andy Reid, but I love Jim Johnson and what he does with that defense.

Hopefully McNabb does not choke this year, but it does suck knowing that the Eagles might play teams in the SB that the Titans should have beaten. Im at a stuck with Ravens vs. Steelers, I can not for the life of me root for the Ravens after what has happened, but I cant stand the Steelers either, considering when everyone picked them to beat us during the season and we handedly kicked their ***.

I guess a Steelers vs Eagles Superbowl would be great, to see who is the better PA team.....otherwise id want Ravens vs. Cards...hoping that the cards could embarass Flacco like they did to Ryan.

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yeah, I can see where it would be easy to hate a head coach that has taken his team to 5 NFC championship games in 8 years...I guess that's why I love Fisher so much.

8. titans4life10

Sorry to tell you, but that is what 90% of all Eagles fans think...I dont have one friend that is a die hard Eagles fan that wouldnt trade in Reid for Fisher in a heartbeat.

Reid's decision making is ALOT worse than Fishers. There isnt a person I know in the philly area that would say that Reid is the reason the Eagles are where they are now.

Sure Reid has been to 5 NFC Championships....but so far he has only won one. He is just not the coach that everyone thinks he is, or atleast what the media portrays him as.

9. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Sorry to tell you, but 90% of Eagles fans are delusional. Of course they can't help it, they're from Philly.

I rest my case. You really are an Eagles fan.

Say that first sentence back to yourself, "Reid has been to 5 NFC Championships..." Not sure what else you expect from the guy. Maybe, Philly should enter next season with Fisher and Kolb. I'll gladly take Reid and McNabb. Maybe then I can experience what it's like to be disappointed with my team making 5 conference championships in 8 years.

10. titans4life10

Im gonna take a wild guess and say that you certainly havent watched many Eagles games then....of course I watch every single one and have for the last 20 years since I've always lived no more than 20 minutes away from philly.

Im not sure where your anger is coming from, maybe from the loss...but the fact that Reid is going to the NFC championship does not make him a better coach than Fisher...and for those who dont watch them regularly, any Eagles fan will admit that it is the job Johnson does with the defense that has put them in this position.

All the complaints you have about Fisher, are all the same ones you can say about Reid.

But its pretty damn low to try and insult someone because they are from Philly, specially if you dont see the things that they regularly do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar