Feeling a little better today.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

No....well maybe a little.

:disbelief

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yes, I am angry about the loss, but that has no bearing on my above posts.
    I never said anything derogatory about Fisher; I think he is a very good coach. However, to say that Reid isn't one of the main reasons the Eagles are in the conference championship game for the fifth time is ridiculous, just as ridiculous as those blaming Fisher for our lack of Super Bowls. BTW, who hired Jim Johnson to be the DC in Philly?

Not quite sure what that was about, but I apologize if I came off as insulting people from Philadelphia. Philly sports fans are notoriously uber-crazy in their fandimonium. Where else does Santa Claus have to wear body armor and repeated trips to the conference championships bring the ire of fans? All I'm saying is appreciate what you have as an Eagles fan while you have it.

3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I think I read that a little wrong, as yes Philly fans are out of control in retrospect to how their teams play. Philly has always had the teams built for destiny but fell flat on their faces when it most mattered...until recently with the Phillies...so I'll retract that as being an insult sorry.

And I shouldnt really be comparing Reid and Fisher at all, but its just funny hearing adament fans of the Eagles that would love to have Fisher's coaching style for the Eagles, more than the statistical success Reid has had. But I guess that is why they both are the longest tenured coachs.

To Reid's credit, his choices for personel are incredible though, that team would not be as good as it is if it werent for Jim Johnson, its just shameful that Reid can blunder so much in his play calling offensively.

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Truce. Now I'm feeling better.

5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Oh believe me, Im just as upset about the loss as any Titans fan....all my friends here know how diehard Titans I am, and were actually happy to see me enjoy their success this year....til Saturday. I actually had majority of them believing that this team was the one to beat.

Everyone has pretty much left me alone since saturday...my only complaint to them being is watching Tennessee lose in that way on the Ravens game winning drive(The No Call). Titans didnt get their *** stomped like Carolina, or the Giants....but Tennessee did not protect their house, those fumbles in the redzone still make me sick to my stomach...the 2nd one being even worse, cause everyone watching the game with me kept hearing me say I dont care if they get a TD or the 3, just dont fumble the ball again....well look what happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar