Ferrari Fiorano

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PitBull, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Audi has come a long way since I was a kid.My best friends parents had an Audi 80 in the 70's.It was a pig.

[​IMG]

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Reventon plug:

[​IMG]
    and of course, in any exotic car talk, you must include:
    [​IMG]

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I have only seen one myself. My buddy was driving ... we slowed to check it out and slowly paced it from front to end. It was the white one and looked terrible as a color but .. the guy decided he was done with everyone looking at him and before you knew it was gone. Literally in a couple second he disappeared into the distance. It was like we were driving a bicycle and him a car.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My uncles company sponsors the Ferrari grand prix team when they come out for the Aussie Grand Prix and at times they give him a Ferrari to borrow for the time they are out here. (He even got to drive Schumacher and his wife around).

One year he picked me up in a Ferrari Spider, I think it was a 360 Spider. Was an amazing ride, going 120km in 2nd gear and it was so smooth.

5. Deuce Wayne

Some nashville club owner has an f430. It was ok, but didnt wow me like most exotics would.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't knock it back if someone gave it to me though. :grrhee:

7. Deuce Wayne

Yeah, I still had to adjust my walk, so nobody would notice my love for it, of course.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I noticed that many of those who show "love" for the supercars were the same ones who were bashing Big Al and his truck. I'm just saying.:grrhee:

10. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. Because a 15ton truck and a 1ton car compare in so many ways lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar