FHRITP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

NOTE: All vulgar language in the video has been bleeped out

Did not know this was a thing.

I thought it was just a Jameis Winston thing. But apparently it is a thing to do to female news reporters you see or something like that. And it seems to be happening a lot. Have to say I am not impressed and there is no way I would want to be recorded doing this on TV.

Well at least one reporter has hit her breaking point. After having several people do the FHRITP to her she had enough and told some guys off. Happened at an MLS game -- uncouthed soccer fans :disappointed:

Well, the stunt has cost at least one of (Maybe two) their high paying job. One worked for the electrical utility and is being fired: Hydro One firing TFC fan after vulgar comment to reporter | Toronto & GTA | News

There is a rumor that another one of the guys works for the giant conglomorate that owns the TV station and the soccer team (also the biggest cable, internet and cell phone provider). Supposedly he has been fired for sexually harassing a co-worker.

I also read reports when I did a Google search that some people have been charged for doing this.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Welcome to 2014 Hammer

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

We live in Canada my man. Things take a while to get over here. This just happened 2 days ago lol. This movement has just gained traction here recently. The original old guy was hosted at a club in Toronto lmao.

4. JCBRAVE

Fhritp guy is an attraction in Canada now?

And people tease Florida for the ridiculous things they put up with.....

5. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

6. The Hammer

It would have been better if this passed us by entirely.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

Hows that mayor or whatever he was, the one that was doing crack?

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

So that's what this is all about? People saying that to reporters? Damn white people...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. The Hammer

He has cancer now

10. JCBRAVE

Well better that than one of those diseases with no cure, you can get over cancer... Tell him I said good luck...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar