Field Worries .... Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

Music City Bowl - field quality

The field looked terrible at the end of the game today, it was almost mud @ the 50 year line. I wonder if they will resod the field between now and Sunday? I doubt they do....

2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Correct.

They need to install field turf or the underground heating system that Porch mentioned in the article.
    As for TSU..... unfortunately, without that deal we may not have gotten the stadium or the team. I don't like it either, but it is what it is.

3. It is shocking, especially in the middle of the field, although, it held up for Bironas's 60 yarder though...

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

LP Field..

should be called a swamp, Jesus that thing looked horrible all season (today especially with the rain and MCB played Friday)..any chance it will be redone this offseason? God I hope so

5. the P stands for "pasture". They need to redesign the field somehow to make it grow well...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Why not just invest in that Grassy turf.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It is Fisher's decision (somehow) to keep that god awful playing surface. You can hardly say we had homefield advantage today, it cost us more than it helped us.

8. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Field was bad....

9. It was shocking, commentators were saying how NE are used to playing on that surface, and relish playing it on the road...

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Mrs Childress watched the game & is a virtual noobie to football.

Her insightful comment was that if NFL teams have so much money to throw around, why would any of them be playing on a field as bad as that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar