FINAL Pre-Draft Discussion - Who do you want at 20?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

It is going to be Stephen Hill. Remember this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Hightower, less someone slips through.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

trade down and out of the first round?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

0% we take him.

We aren't going to the let the combine influence our pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's more than just a combine warrior, he was already projected high.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I can live with:

Floyd
    Ingram
    Barron
    DeCastro
    Kirkpatrick
    Upshaw

I can handle a reach with Coples, or Mercilus if the above are not there. Or possibly trading down for Perry, Konz, Worthy, Still, or Harrison Smith.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Devin Still

"They're are no reaches just players who can or can't help your team" -- Bill Walsh

8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Michael Brockers: Slips to us to pick 20, we take a chance on him for his high ceiling much like Albert Haynesworth coming out of college. He'll be able to help with the run, take on double teams, and disrupt the pocket exactly what Big Al did.

If Brockers is gone I want Nick Perry love the speed and size he put on still a little raw but is teachable.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dear god please no.

Have you ever seen Hill play? Might be pretty hard considering he only had 28 catches in his final year.. Hill finished his three-year college career with 49 catches for 1,248. The dude is big and can run fast in a straight line and that's it.

He's overrated, his fast 40 is making him fly up draft boards like DHB. He's got NFL elite size and speed, but has a LOT to work on. I don't see him being anything better than a Danario Alexander.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Moving McCarthy to WLB would benefit us because of his durability issues. He played all three in college. It won't be a stretch to see that happen again with Hightower in the middle. In third downs I can see ayers coming off and McCarthy and Hightower sliding

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar