FINAL Pre-Draft Discussion - Who do you want at 20?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Still is actually who I wanted Day 1 after the season ended. I'm "still" high on the guy, and would like to draft him... depending who's on the board.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think Micheal Floyd slips and I would hope we take the best player. I want Cox or Brockers but would be thrilled with Floyd, Decastro,Coples, Barron, or anyone that drops and is the best player on the board. Just hope we do not reach and take a guy like Irvin that would be great in round 2 but not in 1. My sleeper wr tonite that will be a ten year nfl pro is T.Y Hilton fla int. 3rd or 4th rounder that can flat play football. I also think Janzen Jackson in the 4th or 5th has 1st or 2nd round talent and would be a great later pick.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I DO NOT want a Guard. Draft a C in rounds 3-5 and our OL problems are solved.

5. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

I don't think you can pass on DeCastro if he is there he would have to be BPA regardless if the position isn't as valued as some others. Munch should know a guard like him is not someone you pass on if given the opportunity. Zeitler round 2 if there should get strong consideration as well but it is unlikely either will be there. CJ will be above average unless the o-line is shored up. 1600-1800 yds if we take one of those guys you can quote me on that.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Not to mention, you gotta look past this season. Yes, Hutch is great, but he is old, and can't have much left. I would love to draft DeCastro, let Hutch, along with Munch and Matthews, teach him all the dirty little tricks of interior line play.

I want DeCastro or Hightower in the first, then Still, Jeffrey, or Jenkins in the 2nd.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I want Peter Konz. That's our biggest hole, mine as well fill it with a sure thing.

8. patitansfan10

Agreed. I like Hightower a lot check sig but I am still skeptical of how he would fit. McCarthy and Ayers stayed on in nickel formations last year and both are better at coverage than Hightower. He would be a 2 down guy at MLB for us don't know if you take a 2 down backer in the first. We mine as well go 3-4 if we take him and draft a nose. Who knos though maybe he plays a little LB and DE or maybe we are quietly transitioning.

9. patitansfan10

If only Konz was a sure thing. Durability is a major red flag.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If they want Konz, they need to either trade down to the top of the 2nd, or take a player at 20, and then move up in the second.

Konz is not a value at 20, he is a reach there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar