FINAL Pre-Draft Discussion - Who do you want at 20?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by ImATitan, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Young54

Young54 Starter

A lot of people are high on Hightower, but I honestly don’t think he fits this team. I hope we take an OLB in round 2. I really like Ronnell Lewis!!! Dude is gonna be a beast! I’ve seen some mocks that have him dropping into the late 3rd. He would be an absolute steal if we can get him there. I also wouldn’t mind Mychal Kendricks in the 2nd. He played much better as an outside LB. I say we take him in the 2nd unless we think we can pick or draft up for Lewis in the 3rd.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

I don't think the Raiders have a 1st round pick until like 2035 for the trade they made for Carson Palmer

3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I just do not see the need for a mlb. In today's nfl, you play nickel to much and McCarthy has been great. We need people that rush the passer, a cb, some safeties that can play, a center, and maybe another guard, and last but not least another play making wr.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Mercilus is who I'm hoping for

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar