Final Reminder For Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

It is starting on the 10th, JCBrave has the first pick. I will post the actual draft thread on the 9th or way early on the 10th. Once the pick before you makes his/her selection you will have 24 hours to make your pick. If you KNOW YOU CANNOT MAKE YOUR PICK, post a top three that are likely going to be available. If not we will move on with a reserve poster making the pick. Just follow the format I make in the start thread and go from there. Feel free to post a pic of your selection, just no joke picks.

Again, this is a realistic pick you think your selection will take. The Pats better not take Geno Smith if he falls for example. Any questions feel free to ask.

Also, who are my reserve posters?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Also if someone jacks up the thread and makes a BS post I will report it and encourage that TJ atleast sends out an infraction. I don't like reporting posts but this is too much work to be played around with and lots of posters enjoy this.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope the Chiefs like punters

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Reserve-pick-maker-guy right here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

thanks, I am going to need someone who isn't working as much as I am during this.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

TE

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Also, my bad for not including it earlier, but we are going to try and carry this on until the third round.

We will see how likely that is if the first goes smoothly.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm going to jack up your thread, unless you send me a dollar.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Well that was no fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar