Final Verdict: VYs TD Pass to Britt vs Dallas

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I still don't buy that you're not gay.

2. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I hate these media guys who think they know what the play is supposed to be and how its supposed to be ran. I don't know how many time they say something completely of the wall and they think we hinge on every word because they played such and such position 40 years ago. Listen all you egotistical media people who call games on TV, the game has changed, you don't know the playbook, and I don't want to here what you would have done in a game situation and just call the game and don't let your egos get in the way.

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

CBS is horrible...They always pair a decent guy with a horrible ego maniac. Its annoying.

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

So you really think it was a terrible pass to Scaife as opposed to a perfect pass to Britt. Textbook player hatin' fool

5. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

"Who's more foolish? The fool? Or the fool who follows the fool?"

Sometimes I can't tell if Pacman 4 HoF is a court jester or serious...either way its hard to take it seriously.

I'm not hatin' on you Pacman 4 HoF I like your style.

6. amy

amy Starter

Your mistake is to think that these talking heads know anymore than the rest of us. All they know is what they see happening on the field, which is also what the rest of us see. One does not have to have played the sport in order to interpret what is happening. So really, just laugh at them. The only difference between them and you are that they get paid for their uselessness. Half the time I watch with the sound off. It's so much more relaxing that way! :)

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I wish you could just mute the announcers and listen to the game sounds.

Actually, I wish their was an option to listen to local coverage while watching. Problem is I can never get the radio and tv synced up correctly.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Years ago (maybe late 80's) I think it was NBC that ran some games without the commentators. It was strange to say the least.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

"In 1980, when Don Ohlmeyer was the head of NBC Sports, the network aired a National Football League game without play-by-play, as a sort of an experiment. It received mixed reviews and wasn't tried again."

Article says if you watch a game in 5.1 you can unplug the center channel and listen without commentators. Not sure if this true or not.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Do everyone a favor and keep it to yourself whenever you have a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar