Finally a Good Assessment!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Why should we listen to you? You're wrong like 99.9% of the time.

I understand cautious optimism but you seem to be a Titans fan by name only. You seem to hate everything else about the team. Do you like anyone on the current roster?

Do you like any of the decisions we have made recently? It would seem you are just butt hurt because cj is gone.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

So 24-28th is different from 31st, right? So I guess you disagree with that part. Do you think we finish 4th in our division? Do you think Locker will have a poor year or play less then half a season and therefore require us to look for a new starting qb next year?

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

If you actually read my posts, that is if you know how to do so, I clearly say I think some players on this roster are good. For example I think Casey, Wright, Roos, Hunter, Pollard, and McCourty are all all average to above average players.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

I believe that we will battle for 2nd and 3rd in our division. I think Locker will go down somewhere between games 6-8. Yes we will be looking to draft a new QB next season.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I don't know anyone who disses on Wright more than you.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

He's a great number 2 slot guy. He will never be a top 10 WR in the league though. Hunter has the potential to be top 5.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

slot guy? he plays outside more

8. TitansWillWin2

Not last year. Last season he was our slant guy and screen guy.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

28th in the league but possibly 2nd in the division.
    Good work.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitansWillWin2

Its a possibility for sure. Our division is crap outside of the Colts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar