Finally beat Gears of War.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Oblivion won Game of the Year
    they don't just hand those out to anyone ya know

[​IMG]

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well some of those awards were handed out to Gears :lol:

Oblivion is probably cheap now, which would make it more worth it. I just wonder if Mass is a better RPG. Haven't really checked either out.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

did you like KOTOR ? then you'd probably like Mass Effect
    did you like Morrowind ? the you'd probably like Oblivion

Oblivion's scope is enormous
    the second time I played through it, I spent nearly 100 hours - I got every single achievement from every single faction and enjoyed the hell out of it

it's not for everyone
    heck, spend $5 and rent it to try it out

now that I think about it, sorry I mentioned it

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Liked Kotor, never played Morrowind.

I have a free game rental at Blockbuster, may get Oblivion. I'll have to buy Bioshock.

Why sorry? I have nothing but time for awhile since I'm a bit of a crip right now.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

do not buy Bioshock
    while it is an incredible game, it is over way to early

Oblivion is the better purchase (especially the GoY edition) due to a range of over 100 hours of gameplay compared to Bioshock's 10

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Makes sense. How long is Mass supposed to be?

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Mass Effect will run you about 30 hours. At least that's how long it took me to beat it.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I'm at sixteen hours on mass effect, but that just playing the plot missions. You could drag mass effect out for everything else there is to do in the game. Plus replay value is high since you could go through it again completely different. First time I was nice most of the time. I'm about to go through again and basically be an *******.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sounds like Kotor. Which is sweet.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I rented it, like it a lot. Maybe I'll just buy it, but what is the GOY edition?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar