Finally beat Gears of War.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Jan 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes focus on leveling your major skills
    if you chose a few magic classes (destruction, restoration,etc...) you can go around continuously casting spells
    athletics/acrobatics - jump around
    etc....

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Ok I'm leveling well and fighting in the arena to earn to money and leveling up points.

One question, how do you know if you are poisoned? It says I've been poisoned once, but not sure if it's having some affect now. One odd thing I noticed for the first time was under my "major skills", athletics has a green number beside it instead of the usual blue number. What is that about?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that means something you're wearing is adding a modifier too it
    yes, the Arena is an easy way to progress
    there's a trick to it......must google

just a thought...you might want too start yourself an Oblivion thread, or bump an old one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar